The printer is the iron man of the machines — slowly on the decline, but seemingly immortal. However the world is becoming more and more digital, but the need for printing never goes out of trends, still, the printer is used to print something out. But things are changing now, you no longer need a full compact computer to perform printing tasks, because smartphone becoming smarter than ever before. You can even print, scan, and copy or share your documents with your smartphone. You don’t need to have a full set of computer, wires to configure, now printers have comes with in-built features of printing using the wireless network. It means you no longer required to stand beside of printer to get a copy of your documents. HP the biggest fish on the tank of manufacturing printer makes it a lot easier by launching HP all in one printer. Here in this blog, we will guide you on how to print documents on HP all in one printer with an iPad. For experts help call HP Printer Customer Care Number +1(800)241-5303.
Print with an iPad using HP All in one Printer
Apple iPad is an integral wireless printing solution for Apple mobile devices. You can print from most iOS apps that have a print feature. Let’s have a look at the below section:
Set up the network connection:
Wirelessly associate the printer and the Apple device to print.
- On your Apple iPad, ensure that the Wi-Fi is on and the check mark is available right next to your local Wi-Fi network. If you are linked to another network, touch the name of your network to connect it.
- In case you don’t remember your network login password, go to finding the wireless password.
Check the printer network connection status.
- Touch on the Wireless icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to see the network connection status.
- If the printer is joined to the network, move to the print from your device step.
- In case, the printer is not connected to the network, go to the next step
Connect the printer to the network.
- From the printer, open the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup and keep an eye on the instructions to connect the printer to your network.
Print from your Apple iPad
- Before printing anything, ensure that the printer is turned on, ink cartridges are properly installed, and the main tray is loaded with plain paper.
- Open the document which you want to print, and click on the Share icon.
- Now click Print to open Printer Options.
- Choose printer by tapping select printer option.
- Now adjust the setting of print jobs such as paper, number of copies, black and white, double-sided printing and paper range. Settings may depend on the printing form, print job, type and also on the printer you are using.
That’s all you need to do wireless printing from an iPad. In case, you face any issue while performing any above step or need instant help from experts dial the HP Printer Technical Support. HP Toll Free Number is available round the clock.