HP printers are a very reliable and versatile source of printing but sometimes certain errors can arise out of nowhere. But why to panic, when you have the support of technicians of HP Printer Customer Support team.
Here are some of the troubleshooting techniques that may help you to fix the common printing errors:
- First of all, make sure that all the cables are properly connected. Turn off the printer, unplug it and disconnect all the cables. Plug them back in and reconnect the cables. Turn the printer on and check if the error has been resolved.
- Next, you must ensure that the HP printer cartridges and print heads have been installed properly. If the cartridges are empty replace them with a new one. If there is sufficient ink in the cartridge, reinstall the cartridges and print heads.
- HP printer’s software must also be installed properly in order to avoid issues. If the printer is still not working and you are unable to print, you can uninstall and then reinstall the HP printer software or call us at HP Help Phone Number.
- The firewall installed on your system may also prevent the printer from working properly. Go to your firewall preferences and disable the firewall temporarily and check if the error resolves.
- Go to the print settings of the HP printer software if the printer is not printing properly. The margins must be set to the number that your HP printer supports. Make sure that you have selected the correct printer settings as per the paper size and type of document you are going to use.
- Clean and align the printer cartridges by visiting the HP Solution Centre to do this.
- In the system tray on the bottom right of the screen, double-click on the HP printer icon. Check the ‘Status’ in the printing queue to read the error messages, right-click on the entries and select ‘Cancel’, if required.
- Navigate to the HP website, click on ‘Support and Troubleshooting’ and click ‘Solve a Problem’ to find solutions for the error your printer is facing. You can also check the ‘Software and Downloads’ area to get new software and driver updates.
If you are facing any other error with your HP printer, reach out to the HP tech experts via HP Tech Support Number. They will help you out with the best problem-solving techniques and are available round the clock.