Most of us have tried to run into the digital and fast pacing world, but some tasks or activities still need to perform in a traditional way. Paper is out of trend now, but the need for printing never goes out of fashion. Hence, there is a number of printing devices are available on the market with latest features and qualities.
However, if you are a Chromebook user, printing can be a pain in the neck. Chromebooks offer handiness and portability to the users, but not all the printer devices support the Google cloud print. Chromebooks have depended on Google Cloud Print for every printing tasks. The most serious issue here is, that not every printer is compatible with Cloud Printing, which can root problems for anybody who is attempting to print from a Chromebook. However, with the latest changes made by Google allow users to add local printers to the Chromebook. It printing abilities are handled by the Google Cloud Print service. Consequently, it’s possible to use cloud-ready and traditional printers with Chrome OS. Here in this blog, we will add “HP printer to the Chromebook”.
However, HP has its own support services, you take direct help from the experts by dialing HP Printer Support Number +1(800)241-5303.
Add an HP Printer to the Chromebook:
- Connect the printer to the Chromebook with a wireless or USB link connection to finish the setup. It doesn’t need or required the drivers or applications for the setting up printer.
- Update Chromebook to the latest version.
- Ensure that your printer is On, ink is properly installed and papers are placed correctly in the tray
- Attach the printer USB wire to the Chromebook, put the printer near to the Chromebook and inside the range of Wi-Fi modem, now execute the below steps to add the printer to the local network.
If Printers have touch screen panel: Pick the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer.
Printers without a touchscreen panel: Press down and hold the Wireless switch for a minimum of five seconds. The Wireless light on the printer stops blinking after completing the process.
- Now from the Chromebook, go to the right bottom corner, and click on the Settings.
- Click on Advanced.
- Move to the Printing segment, Tap Printers, and then click Add Printer.
- If your printer shows, click on it and hit the Add.
- In case, your printer is not displayed, click on the Add manually and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: The computer device which your printer is connected must be turned on and it is connected with the Internet.
After following the above steps, your printer will be ready to use to print “from the cloud.” If you face any issue while adding an HP printer with Chromebook, you can call on HP Customer Service Phone Number for an instantaneous help. Technicians at HP Tech Support Number will guide you in every possible manner.