HP is one such popular brand that has always surprised its users by the versatile features it uses in its printing devices. One such great device introduced by HP is its wireless printer. To operate this printer, the most important requirement is a strong wireless internet to connect the printer to the network for wireless printing. Sometimes it is also possible that there is an unexpected shutdown of the printer and it just stops printing. For such situations, you can call at the HP Printer Support Number.
You can also go through the given troubleshooting tips to fix the issue with HP wireless printer:
- First, you can try using the HP Print and Scan Doctor provided by HP to diagnose and resolve all the issues related to the HP printer. Download and install it in your system from HP’s official website and run the program whenever the printer is creating issues. This program will tell you the steps which can be used to fix the wireless printing issue.
- If the printer is not printing due to connection issues, you can give these steps a try:
- Disconnect the power cord of the router.
- Turn off the printer then and shut the system off as well.
- After some time reconnect the power cord to the router.
- Start the printer as well as the system and try to print again.
- If there is a network issue and the internet you are using for printing is not working properly. Try switching to a different connection that will fix the communication problem with the wireless printer.
- Reinstall your HP wireless printer if you think it is not installed properly using the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and go to the Control Panel.
- Move to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Now, add your HP printer and a list printers will appear on the screen.
- Choose your printer and click on ‘Next’.
- Install the required driver for your HP wireless printer and then click ‘Next’.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen and click ‘Finish’ when you are done.
HP Customer Support team is also there to help you with the issues of your HP wireless printer.
Hopefully, your HP wireless printer will start working after applying all the above steps. In case the issues are arising all over again, it means the issue needs proper assistance. You can call us anytime for timely technical help regarding your HP wireless printer. Dial the HP Customer Service Number and our technicians will guide you for the issues you are facing. The issues can be many but all the issues can be easily fixed when you call at our HP Support Number.