HP is one of the well-known brands of printer known for its great performance and fine quality components. They are developed using the latest technology equipment and are considered very efficient. However, as they are technical devices, HP printers are also prone to some sort of technical errors which might occur due to their overuse or if there is any defect in any of its components or if they got broken. For all such HP printer issues, you can get it repaired by taking adequate help from the HP Printer Support team.
Given below are some of the common error codes with HP printer:
- HP error code 02- Warming up
- HP error code 10- Supplies memory error
- HP error code 11- Paper out
- HP error code 12- Open or no EP
- HP error code 13- Paper jam
- HP error code 14- No EP cartridge
For all such and other error codes with HP printers, you can get in touch with an HP Customer Service.
Given below are the solutions which can be applied when you face any of the error codes with HP:
- Warming up error occurs is related to the printer cable or driver issues. To fix this error, turn off the printer and remove the printer cable and then turn it on again after some time. If you see a message ‘Ready’ then update the driver first. If the error is still there then the issue is related to the hardware.
- Supplies memory error occurs when the printer has a problem with the toner cartridge chip and is unable to read it. To fix this error, you can try resetting the printer by turning it on and off. Next, you can try removing and reinstalling the cartridge or replace it if required.
- If your printer is not out of paper and you are still getting the paper out error then there is a problem with the paper tray or paper sensor. Check the paper tray if there is any damage and also clear all the buildup toner.
- If your printer doesn’t have toner cartridge installed correctly then this implies either a cover is open or the cooling fans are defective. Make sure all the toners are installed correctly and all the covers are closed properly.
- If your printer is experiencing paper jams then follow the on-screen instructions. You can also try removing the paper from the accessible areas of the printer but make sure not to cause any further damage to the printer.
- If you are encountering ‘No EP cartridge’ error then it means that the printer doesn’t have a toner cartridge. To fix this error code you can try removing and reinstalling the toner cartridge for your HP printer.
To get the perfect solution for all other HP printer error codes you can also make a call at the HP Support Number. We have a team of specialized technical executives who can thoroughly help you in resolving different error codes with the HP printer.